Among the best IPTV Players for Firestick, SO Player is among the best. The app doesn’t provide any streaming media, so you’ll need to download an IPTV provider. SO Player works with most IPTV providers. If you want to access this app on Firestick, you must use your sign-in credentials. SO Player lets you stream all your favorite TV channels on Firestick. In spite of the fact that the app is available in the Google Play Store, it cannot be officially installed on Firesticks. For Firestick users, sideloading is the only way to get access to this app.
SO Player Features
- With SO Player, you can stream videos in high quality.
- The user interface is easy to use.
- Apps that allow you to watch live streaming are available through the EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
- Using the app, you can customize it to suit your needs.
- For easy access to channels, channels will be listed based on your usage.
- Enjoy your favorite TV programs with SO Player.
What’s New in the Latest SO Player Version?
- There is a complete redesign of the SO Player’s interface.
- As well as fast forwarding and rewinding, it also provides a pause function.
- Also, bugs in the app have been fixed.
- This is a completely re-designed app.
Is SO Player Legal?
SO Player is legal to use according to this article. Due to its non-violation of copyright, it is considered a legal platform. In contrast, it is not the same for contents streamed by Soplayer app. Despite this, you don’t need to worry because it is unlikely you will be sued if you use this app. However, SO Player cannot be downloaded from the Amazon App Store. As a result, you will have to sideload SO Player on your Firestick. In spite of this, you should note that SO Player is a legal program to use and install.
Is SO Player Free?
SO Player is a mere IPTV Player that plays content provided by IPTV Providers. SO Player is free for Firestick users; however, they must subscribe to one of the best IPTV providers such as Thunder TV IPTV, Eternal TV IPTV, or others in order to access IPTV content.
Why do I need a VPN to Stream SO Player on Firestick?
Currently, the news on the internet is all about data theft happening worldwide. This problem affects even government officials. When we are connected to an internet connection, data theft is common. Therefore, using a VPN will help you protect your privacy. Furthermore, VPNs will assist you in unblocking websites geo-restriction imposed in your region. To stream on this app with ExpressVPN on Firestick, I explained how to connect.
1. Go to the home screen of your Fire TV after it has been turned on.
2. The Find tab should be selected.
3. Below the Find tab, click the Search tile.
4. ExpressVPN can be found by using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Search for ExpressVPN in the search results and select it.
6. Download can be accessed by clicking on the Download button.
7. ExpressVPN will now start downloading and installing on your Firestick.
8. Install the ExpressVPN application and click on the Open button.
9. On the Sign In page, enter your login credentials.
10. Choose a VPN server location and click Connect.
11. It’s time to connect ExpressVPN on Firestick.
12. In the next section, we will show you how to install and stream SO PLAyer on Firestick via this article.
How to Download SO Player on Firestick
Currently, This app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. I have given you two options for sideloading the SO Player on Firestick in the section below.
How to Sideload SO Player on Firestick Using Downloader
The first step to installing this app on Fire Firestick is to install a side-loader application, such as Downloader on Firestick.
1. You can go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Fire TV remote.
2. The Find tab can be accessed by clicking the Search tile below.
3. If you don’t have Alexa on your Fire TV remote, you can use the on-screen keyboard to find the Downloader or use the Alexa button on your remote.
4. From the suggested apps, choose Downloader.
5. To install the Downloader app, click the Get or Download button.
6. The Downloader app can be found on the Firestick’s home screen under the Settings tab.
7. Choose the My Fire TV or Device option.
8. Click on Developer options now.
9. In the next step, click on the Home menu option to return to the Downloader home page.
10. Click the Downloader address bar and enter the URL of this APK file (https://bit.ly/3s0zF98).
11. Upon clicking the Go button, the app file will be downloaded to the Firestick storage.
12. Once the installation process has begun, click on the Install button.
13. Install the SO Player app and then click Open to start it.
How to Access SO Player on Firestick
Since you intend to use SO Player to watch your favorite videos, you will access it frequently. Unless you pinned the app to your Firestick, it will be difficult for you to watch. The steps below will guide you through the process of getting access to this app on your Firestick.
1. Using your Fire TV remote, press and hold the Home button until the menu appears.
2. Click on the Apps tab.
3. Using this method, you’ll be able to see all the apps installed on your Firestick.
4. Click the Menu button on your Fire TV remote to find SO Player.
5. Using the Select button on your Fire TV remote, move the app up the list using the Move option.
You can stream IPTV content for free from your IPTV provider with this app. In addition to supporting IPTV players, the app supports VPNs and EPGs. In addition, you will be able to record your favorite shows and watch them later for free. The SO Player app is the best free IPTV player for watching IPTV contents on Firestick for free, so try it out to view IPTV contents on your big screen. You can also access the free trial pack once you have subscribed to app with the free code.