You’ve probably never heard of a zorb ball before, but they’re one of the most unique, exhilarating ways to have fun with your friends and family out there today. If you’ve ever dreamed of walking on water or feeling like an astronaut floating in space, this could be the perfect experience to try out right now. All you need to do is grab your zorb ball, find some water deep enough to swim in, and enjoy!
Zorbing is an extreme sport in which people get inside a zorbing ball and roll down hills or other steep slopes. The zorbing ball is made of thick plastic with air inflated inside, similar to an inner tube, which provides both protection from falls and resistance to movement so that the person inside can control their speed by leaning in different directions. They are usually worn on arms and legs for added safety, as well as goggles on their eyes to protect them from any debris that may be in their way. Zorbing has been around for many years but only recently have people started doing it recreationally instead of just for thrill-seeking purposes. It’s easy to understand why – zorbing is such an exhilarating experience!
The sport was invented in New Zealand by two Kiwis, Tony Fane and Hugh McKenzie. McKenzie had the idea for zorbing when he saw young children playing with inflatable balls on their lawns. He thought it would be an exciting way to enjoy outdoor activities like skiing or snowboarding without any risk. The first time zorbing was attempted, on October 8th 1995, no one wanted to get inside the ball so they decided to just roll it down the hill. This resulted in them crashing into trees at high speeds which led to one being knocked unconscious.
I was given the opportunity to try out one of these inflatable bubble balls, or zorbs, for myself. I was warned that it would be challenging to get into. I didn’t think that would be such a bad thing, but then I saw how much effort it took for someone else to get inside. Once they were in, though, they looked like they were having so much fun! The only way to get inside is by sitting on the ground and swinging your legs over the top.
1. Make sure you’re in an open area that’s free from any hazards like trees, stumps or rocks.
2. Inflate your zorb ball to about 40-50% capacity so it can’t pop if you get hit with something hard. 2. Always wear shoes to protect your feet, as well as closed toe shoes for protection against sharp objects on the ground like rocks, sticks or glass shards
3. Check with your local police before playing in public spaces to see if they have any rules against it in your area
4. If you happen to accidentally pop your zorb ball during play time, don’t panic!
What are zorbs? A zorb ball is an inflatable bubble ball. You can hop in one, sit down or lay down, and enjoy yourself. It’s just like sitting in a giant bean bag chair. Is it safe to use a zorb ball? Yes! We use safety valves to ensure that the air pressure inside is not too high. When you take your kids out of a zorb ball, we ask that they kneel on the ground to prevent them from falling over if they’re still lightheaded from being in such an unusual position. How do I know when it’s time to get out? Sit up and test your balance before getting up, then take slow steps as you exit.
How Do You Choose the Right Zorb Ball?
Zorbing is like rolling in an inflatable bubble, but it’s also so much more! Here are some tips for choosing the right zorb ball for you.
– What do you want to do? If you just want to have a good time with friends, then go for something simple like the inflatable bubble ball. If you want to try out different things, then go for the larger size which can be ridden on top of water or across uneven surfaces.
– Where will your zorbing take place? Many people underestimate how important this question is. The answer will depend on what environment or terrain you’ll be zorbing in.
If you are interested in zorb balls, you can visit Kameymall and order your zorb ball.
Zorbing is a lot more fun than it looks. It’s easy to do, and it’s even more fun when you’re with other people! There are plenty of places where you can find zorbs, but if you want to give it a shot yourself, just head down to your local toy store. You’ll be glad you did!