QuickBooks offers an interactive interface and a wide range of features to simplify the bookkeeping process for its users. However, they sometimes get annoyed by QuickBooks Crashing frequently. If your QB also showcases frequent crashes, find the reasons further in the blog, along with the practical techniques to avoid software crashes in the future.
Let this error rectified by our QB support team available for your assistance at +1-855-738-2784.
Possible reasons for getting QuickBooks keeps crashing issue
You might sometimes face problems performing the account tasks due to random crashes in your QB. The main reasons why QB keeps freezing or crashing on your system are mentioned below-
- The Windows version on your computer is outdated, leading to compatibility issues while running QuickBooks.
- Technical glitches in the software or its damaged program files can also cause it to crash frequently.
- Windows Firewall blocking QB files and processes can also introduce random crashes in the software.
Read More: How do I fix error 590 in QuickBooks?
Useful methods to remove QuickBooks crash com error
You won’t be able to perform the accounting tasks accurately due to random crashes in your QuickBooks. The techniques to fix the issues and prevent your QB from crashing are mentioned below-
Solution 1- Run QuickBooks after updating your Windows to the latest version
QuickBooks runs best on the latest version of Windows 10 or above on a computer. The software might fail to start or malfunction due to compatibility issues if your Windows version is outdated. You must always keep your Windows updated to prevent compatibility issues while running your PC applications. QuickBooks instantly crashes or displays error codes when it cannot integrate with Windows applications or perform its functions due to an obsolete OS version. You must download the Windows updates as shown below to ensure QB works efficiently on your system-
- Open the control panel from the search bar or click the Settings icon in the Windows Start menu.
- Go to the Update & Security option and tap the Check for updates to find the latest Windows version available for your system.
- Click the Download and Install option when you see the latest Windows version and wait until it is completely installed on your computer.
- Restart your PC after the Windows update and launch your QuickBooks.
If QB fails to launch after updating the Windows, move to the next solution.
Solution 2- Ensure your software doesn’t have any bugs by running the QB tool hub
QuickBooks can also malfunction due to minor issues that develop due to a partial or damaged software installation. These glitches can interrupt the software functions and cause it to crash by blocking its background processes. You can quickly fix the technical snags using the QB tool hub, as shown in the following steps-
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub on your computer and click the Program Problems option.
- Select the Quick Fix My Program option and let the tool repair the damaged program files and remove bugs from the software.
We have reached the end of our blog, defining the causes of QuickBooks Crashing frequently on your system. The blog also consists of dependable techniques to counter the error, and we suggest you apply them to avoid frequent crashes in your QBDT.
Speak to our QB support team at +1-855-738-2784 if you run into problems while using the solutions.
This Blog Is Posted On: topedgenews.com